|COMPANY:||Arrow Workforce Solutions|
|LOCATION:||Scarborough, ON Canada|
Distribution centre located in Vaughan (location is NOT transit accessible)
Salary: $18-20/hour – Based upon the shift.
- 1+ years’ recent experience on Raymond Reach, or Walkie forklifts.
- Valid forklift licenses on Raymond Reach, and Walkie forklifts.
- Experience working in a fast-paced packaging environment is considered as a strong asset.
- CSA approved safety shoes.
- Good verbal, and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable with consistent lifting up to 30 Lbs.
- Operate a forklift machine to transfer different products or skids as per the work orders assigned.
- Carry out daily checks to ensure the quality of the products. Report any damaged ones to the quality department.
- Perform routine and as needed maintenance on forklifts. Ensure forklift’s battery is 100% charged before operating it.
- Work in a team to meet daily targets and help other departments whenever needed.
- Maintain the logbook on daily basis to keep a track of the work orders.
- Attend daily meetings to better understand the business needs.
- Follow instructions for operating the forklift to ensure safe work environment.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: