|COMPANY:||Pacrim Hospitality Services, Inc. (PHS)|
|CLOSING DATE:||Oct 1, 2020|
Customer Service Representative Supervisor 2020
Detailed Job Description
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 10 full-service hotels/resorts and a travel agency in the Atlantic Canada area. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality and tourism sector to identify, manage, develop, and build strategic products and services targeting the fast-growing Asian inbound tourism market.
(Travel is Required)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Work Hours: 35-40 hours/week
Workdays: Weekdays and Weekends
Language(s): English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Position Summary: Customer Service Supervisors train, lead, and supervise customer service agents and staff in premier customer service within hospitality industry. They must have their own vehicle and be willing to travel to various hotels, resorts, and other Pacrim business’s in order to train and supervise employees on customer service.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delegate and evaluate the work of support staff in customer service departments.
- Review guest satisfaction reports from hotels on a monthly basis—identify trends and create action plans to correct any issues. Follow up and ensure action plans are being completed.
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- Resolve customer service complaints, employee disputes, and prepare and submit progress and other reports, and keep track of inventory.
- Occasionally will assist all departments in servicing guests during high volume periods and perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the hotel team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Make reports and resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Train others in suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
Education/Essential Skills Requirements:
- 5 years or more experience in the occupation supervised is required.
- Able to communicate directly with clients to respond to inquiries and resolve complaints in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in managing and training teams in customer service, crisis management, and working in an international environment is an asset.
Send resumes to: Human Resources Manager, email@example.com
All Nationality Can Apply Drop your All Document.